Friday, April 5, 2013

Turnaround...

...look at what you see. Sometimes, the saga of a new couple's wedding photos turns into a never-ending story. A few days ago, some friends of mine were talking about their upcoming one-year anniversary.
     "And we still don't have our wedding photos!" the bride complained. "We need to get back with that photographer." No doubt the picture-taker they had chosen was counting on it being too much of a hassle to pursue their pictures so late in the game.
     I don't know what's worse--not having your wedding photos, or not being thrilled with them. When you book with me, neither of these outcomes is something you need to worry about.
     Why? Because I'm as excited about your wedding photos as you are! Photography really is my passion, and I get a lot of satisfaction out of the pleasure you get from your awesome pictures. When I'm your photographer, you will have previews of your best photos waiting in your inbox before you're even back from the honeymoon. I have fun working on your wedding album, and that means you get your pictures in a timely fashion--because it's what I love to do!
     The wedding photographer you hire is a choice you'll live with for the rest of your life. Why not be super happy with it? Contact me today!

- Mike Ensley, owner
Philip Michael Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment