Wednesday, April 10, 2013

ALWAYS Judge a Book by its Cover

Chloe & Todd Album...When it's a photo book, that is.

One of the options my brides can add to their wedding photography package is to have be create a custom photo book just for them. While the CD's that come with every wedding package arrive in a timely fashion (usually no more than 2-3 weeks after the wedding), and is a convenient way to have your pics ready and portable for almost any use, having a gorgeously presentable photo book is a great way to have your wedding out and ready to be enjoyed at a moment's notice.
There are plenty of photo book services on the web that will allow you to upload your photos (after you're done sorting through them), which will then dump them into a generic template to be printed out.

Josh & Julie Wedding PagesMy photo books are 100% unique to you. I sort through and arrange the photos and I  personally design the template for each page. I love exploring and playing with design elements--it's one of my favorite things to do. In fact, I've been designing unique promotional materials for companies for over 8 years. So when you add a photo book to your wedding package with me, you know the product you get is totally your own.

Just going through your photos and deciding which ones to put in the book can be a daunting task! After all, the typical wedding job will consist of over 1,000 pictures. Most brides put it off for months, if they ever get to it. Let me do it, and have a beautiful photo book in your hands sooner than you thought possible!

I'll even make three optional covers for you to choose your favorite!

Contact me today for a no-strings consultation!

PhilipMichaelPhoto@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment