Wednesday, June 19, 2013

More Reviews for Philip Michael Photography

Christina
Michael did the most amazing job shooting our Wedding. He hands down made the wedding pictures magical! He really captured the day and I loved is that I felt like they genuinely cared about our day and what was best for us. I would 100% recommend Mike to all my friends and family. - Chloe, married in May, 2012

Michael did a fabulous job! Our photos turned out great and he had them ready in less than two weeks. Michael is great to work with and I would recommend him to any bride. - Christina, married in January, 2013

Michael was easy to work with and his casual personality made it enjoyable to have him as part of our wedding day. I appreciated his flexibility and willingness to try ideas I had for photos. Our wedding was in a large church with no windows that didn't allow the use of a flash during the ceremony. Tough environment but the photos looked great!  - Shawnda, married in December, 2011

What will you be saying about your wedding photos? 
Contact me today for a no-strings consultation!

- Michael Ensley, owner
Philip Michael Photography
407-325-3819 

No comments:

Post a Comment